But most importantly, my amazing twin over at hannahblogtana nominated me for this award: the Sunshine Blogger Award! Make sure you check her out!
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11* new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Favorite Broadway Musical or Play? Chicago, or maybe Hairspray, idk!
- What’s an item you can’t live without? My Grandma’s rosary beads
- Favorite present you got in 2017? Vinyls of Fleetwood Mac’s Rumours, Eagles Hotel California and Journey’s Greatest Hits!
- If you are named after anyone or thing, what are you named after? I’m not named after anything — my dad just “liked the name”
- Favorite hobby? Baking, I have the illest sweet tooth
- If you were back in high school, what would your class superlative be? Most likely to rate an Uber 5 stars for not speaking to me
- What’s the most useless talent that you have? I can clap with one hand
- Favorite quote? “Life’s tough my darling, but so are you” or “We walk by faith, not by sight”
- Would you rather: go out to a restaurant to eat or cook? I’m prettttty lazy, but love to cook so this is a toss-up based on my mood!
- What would your perfect Saturday be like? Actually being able to sleep in for once, depending on weather/season go to the beach or ice skating, finish the day double fisting margs & crawling into bed with Tom
- Do you have any pets? (If you do, what kind and if you don’t answer what kind of pet you would want) I have two brothers, they kind of count as pets… but I really want an otter and a micropig!
The people who constantly read, like and/or comment on my posts.. Thank you, I love you.
- If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?
- Number one place on your travel list?
- Does it make you irrationally bothered when you to text someone without iMessage (blue vs. green texts, if you have an iPhone)?
- Who would be the three people you’d invite to a dinner (dead or alive)?
- If you had to watch only one show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Dream concert lineup? (Let’s say one headliner and two opening acts, mix and match genres!!!)
- What is your guilty pleasure? (It could be a song, TV show, hobby, whatever have you)
- Do you believe in the idea of soulmates?
- If you were a Disney character, who would you be?
- What is your absolute dream job? (Even if it’s not what you studied to be)
- If you had a signature drink named after you, what would it be made of?
Have fun, my loyal followers!